Pages

Saturday, July 2, 2011

Add a Little “Fluff”

I’m not sure how much longer I can wait.  After reading and learning about Math Stations, and getting a theme together for my classroom, I am ready to get in there and start organizing and decorating. 

I put together this Musical Hundreds Chart that will go along with my “This Class Rocks” theme.  Thank you to Scrappin Doodles for the super cute clipart that just dressed this chart right up.  WOW!  The fluff added some fun, don’t you think?

       Musical Hundreds Chart

Musical Hundreds Chart

Together for Our Kids,

Denise

3 comments:

Kim Balek said...

I just found you through just add clip art's linky party. I know how exciting it is to get new followers especially right in the beginning ... so I'm your newest follower.

www.freedominfirst.blogspot.com

csturch said...

I'm a new follower! I look forward to blogging with you! :) I've recently started a second grade teaching blog. Hope you come visit sometime!

Cari
http://sturchstars.blogspot.com
http://technologyinhighheels.blogspot.com

Denise said...

Thank you all for stopping by! I'm having so much fun seeing all the cool stuff people are creating and doing!

Post a Comment